Talofa Lava Everyone

Today in the morning we did something a little bit different that we normally do. You probably know by now it is engineering we did this topic because some of the senior kids are going to this program and it is called S.T.E.A.M and this is a activity that helps kids learn more about engineering and how to become one and how it works. I was not picked to go but there will be a next time so of the students in this class go to this program. We were learning what they did because some of them have a website that they can log into and then they will have their learning intentions up there. We worked on this for quite a while and it was interesting to learn about because we get to do this activity it was an interesting thing to do. We learnt about three topics in engineering 1 Civil Engineering 2 Electrical Engineering 3 Environmental Engineering. If you would like to see my work it will be down here for you to see. I am sorry that it had to turn out like this but at least  you guys get to see it.

Sala’s Engineering (1)

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you have a good rest of your day and remember to spread the gospel.

Nga Mihi – Sala 🙂