Talofa Lava Everyone

This week on Wednesday we did a challenge that we had to do as a class but on our own. It was a Cybersmart challenge in this class we have not done a Cybersmart subject in a long time so it was fun to do something that we hadn’t done in a long time. To get to this site we needed our Cybersmart page that was on our classroom site Room 9 and then we went to our Cybersmart page. After you were in you would go and see a link that will say Focus: Smart Learning and if you press on it then it will take you to a website. And if you click on Smart Footprint and then at the top it will say Private VS Public or Digital and New Zealand Sign Language and the one that I had chosen was the Sign Language. Because I want to learn how to do my name in Sign Language and I did learn how to do my name in Sign Language and it is very easy because my name is short and it has four letters. If you would like to see my work it will be down here with a video.

( Click here to watch) Sign Language Video

Thank you for reading my blog and my apologies for this I tried getting this on with the video. But thank you for reading my blog and remember to spread the gospel.

Nga Mihi – Sala 🙂